miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013


Heelloo!

Yesterday, my sims had a wedding. When I was putting the decoration, I thought "It's really difficult to find a good items or clothes to the weddings". After od this, I started to find items for weddings, and today I bring you to enjoy them :)

Clothes for Women

For womens, I like long dresses and beautiful veils:


















Clothes for Men

For Men, the most recommendable is use the clothes included in the basic game, but  if you want new...




I hate the colors in this suit, but you can change it in "Create a Style"

Buildings

You can do the party in your house, or celebrate a private wedding. But if you want to married in a very beautiful place, celebrate this in a one of this solars:









Objects

These Objects are for decorate the lot of the wedding or the restaurant. I really like it :D









Yeah, not many. 

Poses

Poses for the screenshots on the wedding






Oh, they're adorable <3




 Download this for the perfect wedding. You'll have a perfect photos!
Uff, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow are the recuperations!

 Byee :3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario